What Do I Really Need And Why?
Each face has individual needs, which is why Dr. Rawnsley doesn't apply the basic face lift to every patient, and instead customizes each procedure to address your specific needs. Genetics, lifestyle, and of course age play a role in the way in which your skin matures.
How Does Your Skin Age?
Chronologically speaking, the delicate skin surrounding the eyes are generally the first area of the face to need maintenance. They also happen to be the first place other's eyes are naturally drawn to. Other aesthetic signs of aging include:
- Midface Descends as the cheek bone fat pad rotates down
- Nasal Labial folds deepen
- Loss of Lip Volume and lines form because of the strong muscles around the mouth
- Dynamic Lines become fixed
- Loss of contour of Jawline and the angle between the chin and the neck
- Falling Brow
- Transverse and Vertical Lines above the brow
Are You A Non-Surgical Candidate?
If you have certain isolated issues, you may be a candidate for non-surgical procedures including:
- Nasal Folds- Injectables
- Lines (Rhytids)/Wrinkles- Botox
- Crows feet- Injectables
- Uneven Skin Tone and Texture- Chemical Peel
- Skin Looseness- Thermacool
- Shallow Wrinkles- Laser Resurfacing