Out of Town Patients
Many of Dr. Rawnsley's patients travel from across the nation, and even across the world, to receive the superior care and service of Rawnsley Plastic Surgery. If you are interested in traveling to us for surgery please contact us and we'll make the whole trip as simple and trouble-free as possible.
Below are some resources which our out-of-town patients, and prospective out-of-town patients, find helpful.
Map of Nearby Hotels and Attractions
View Bigger Map.
Typical Process for Out-Of-Town Patients
This example has a couple of steps particular to a rhinoplasty patient, but it's generally the same process for other procedures.
- Email Suzanne to discuss what you want to do. If we're a match, go on to step 2.
- Send photos.
- Have someone else take the photos
- Shoot high resolution (use a digital camera, not a cell phone)
- Have the photographer stand six feet away
- Take the following angles
- Straight on (Front)
- 3/4 (both)
- Sides (both)
- Up the nose
- Make sure the photos are in focus!
- Dr. Rawnsley does computer imaging and emails the photos back to the patient for them to review. We work with the patient to get the imaging just right.
- We find a date and time for the patient to come in for their procedure, generally with a pre-op visit the day before.