Skype Consultation for Rhinoplasty and Revision Rhinoplasty
- Please email Chandler and give her any background information you want to share: revision surgery, breathing difficulties, etc. If you have an idea, include what you would like your nose to look like: thinner, more feminine, bump taken off, etc.
- Set up Skype consultation with Dr. Rawnsley by emailing/calling Chandler. Payment for Skype consult is due prior to consultation.
- Send your photos to us: Full frontal face, both side views, both 3/4 views (showing the opposite cheek) and one shot up the nose. Have photographer use a high resolution digital camera and stand at least 6 feet away. Do not cut off the top of your head or your chin. Your photos must be in focus and lit well against a clean background or they will be unsuitable for computer imaging. Use this link to send your photos.
- Dr. Rawnsley will perform your computer imaging and email the images to you. You will receive a quote for your future surgery.
- The next step is picking a surgery date. Chandler will also set up a pre-op consultation appointment with Dr. Rawnsley 1-2 days prior to your surgery.
- We look forward to making your surgical experience go as smoothly as possible.